I am very honored to have been chosen as one of ten finalists for the New Jersey Social Media Hall of Fame. I am nominated under my twitter handle @JerseyBites which is the account I use to market my Food blog, jerseybites.com.
The Inductees into the NJ 2009 Social Media Hall of Fame will be selected by popular vote through the obvious channels, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Voting ends April 25, 2010.
If you enjoy reading my blog, I would greatly appreciate your vote. Just click on the Logo to Fan the NJ Social Media Facebook page, then leave a comment with @jerseybites.
Public Voting for #NJSM09 Hall of Fame Inductees will roll out in phases, across multiple platforms, over the next 2 weeks, including:
- Blog Comments Voting begins Tue. April 20. To vote: leave a comment on YouTube #NJSM09 Finalist Video and/or BlogTalkRadio #NJSM09 Episode (must be registered users of each site). Limit one vote on each site, must include reason for vote.
- Facebook – Voting begins Mon. April 12. To vote: leave a comment on the#NJSM09 Voting wall post at www.Facebook.com/NJSocialMedia (must be a Fan)
- LinkedIn – Voting begins Tue. April 13. To vote: leave comment on #NJSM09 Event Listing (must have LinkedIn account)
- Polling (voting not open yet)
- Twitter (voting not open yet)
For each of the next five days, we will announce which platform for voting will be open and will also include links to take you to each voting platform. Check back daily for updates.
All voting, across all platforms will remain open until 11:59pm EST Sunday, April 25, 2010. Any votes received after that time will not be counted.
Limit one vote per user account per platform for the duration of the voting period
- i.e. You can only vote once on Facebook, once on Twitter, one Blog Comment, etc., only casting 1 vote for only one Finalist per platform.
- The first eligible vote cast from a user’s account will be counted; additional votes cast from the same account on a specific platform will not be counted and will be disqualified and/or flagged for removal.
- NJSM Hall of Fame Finalists are not eligible to vote.
After voting period ends, all votes, across all platforms, will be reviewed, tallied and recorded. Inductees will be selected based on voting data, voting verification and quality of comments. Originality counts!
- Note: Flame wars, derogatory or defamatory remarks will not be tolerated and comments may be subject to removal without warning. The discovery of bots, auto-generating apps, multiple voting abuse, rigging, intimidation or any other form of vote tampering, including offers of cash, incentives or compensation in exchange for votes may result in immediate disqualification of the votes and/or candidate.